Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Keep it real-He knows who you are



I was listening to this song by Lauren Hill "Tell Him" and it really describes how I feel right now. I feel her singing my life with her words. *wink wink* Especially how she says "tell him"... kinda like, Lord I know I'm so unworthy, so I am asking someone to speak for me, I want you to know I love you...

Excerpts from the song:
"Let me be patient, let me be kind, make me unselfish without being blind"
"I know I am imperfect and not without sin"..."Tell him I need HIM"..."Its gon' be alright"
oh my she is killing me softly with her words for real!

Lesson Learned this week:
I have stopped trying to be what I thought HE wanted me to be. I am now coming to him as I am so he can PURIFY ME like only HE CAN! I no longer know, I no longer go, instead, I ask and then I follow!

No comments: